.......but it is not Santa Claus it is Sarah Palin!! I am still so excited to think that our little town is hosting a candidate with only 8 days before the election. I look forward to taking my students so they can experience a stump speech in real life. I am looking forward to hearing what they McCain camp is focusing on in the final stretch. I am hoping it is what is going on with the economy and how they plan to fix it vs wasting time attacking Obama or harping on issues that are not as pressing. But most importantly I want to see her jazz up the crowd.
2 comments:
Haha, I like your start "red suit comes to town but its not Santa!" That was good :).
I got in line at 7 am with my brother and sister - it was freezing in the end! But over all it was a GREAT experience, and all 3 of us enjoyed it. I took a lot of pictures...it was very hard though because of the tall people in front of me. I can't wait to blog about it on mine - I will also include a link to all my pictures.
I have to say that the rally was a good experience. Even though it rained, it was awesome to potentially witness history: the first women vice president.
I am just wondering if the rallies help sway votes. Would Democrats go to a Sarah Palin rally? or any conservative rally?
Post a Comment